Real Life Tales Real Life Tales

Your future

is on Adult Swim. This seems to be up to par with their standards.

Pencilmation #9 Pencilmation #9

Pencil-tastic

I liked how it wasn't just "watch this one character get screwed over again and again. It was fun and the music was great.

The Curious Story Abraham The Curious Story Abraham

Unfitting

The art was great. I would have liked to see a little more than just tweening though. Unfitting because I don't really think this particular story of Abraham Yuttle is a curious one. It is more of a bleak or despairing tale than a curious story, wouldn't one think?

Perelie responds:

I would have changed the title but I already had it The Curious Story Abraham Yuttle in my art book when designing it so it was too late to change. But this is really just a test so next time it will really be something more.

Starcon2 Western Show Starcon2 Western Show

2 thumbs way way up... ZEX. Because he's ZEXy. HA

The animation is very keen. Like how ZEX's head tentacles never really got stagnant. The humor was gut bustingly great and the source material couldn't have been more fun.

Move Your Dead Bones Move Your Dead Bones

Move it

Having seen the original (and being amazed that it was really 3 years ago) I must say that you definitely have improved artistically. Three years tends to do that though. I'm giving you a ten for pure fun, catchy music, and the joy of fan fiction... and making characters totally OOC. Something tells me Dahlia doesn't do a whole lot of dancing in her spare time.

The Growth of a Flower The Growth of a Flower

Moo

I must say, I sure did enjoy this. The way the flower sprouted reminded me of how things appear in the Paper Mario series. It doesn't help that I just got done beating Super Paper Mario. The use of sound effects really added to that thought.

I enjoyed the 3-D effect you used in the beginning, but one thing that I would change would be the first hill of grass that we see should fade to darkness as we (the camera) passes it. It would add a little more realism and draw attention to the dirt patch better.

For a sequel maybe you should do "The Growth of a Cow".

Gorilla and Muscle Guy 2 Gorilla and Muscle Guy 2

Nice

Hmm... instead of just doing these little shorts you should make many of them and put them in one flash. Also, the audio quality is quite shoddy at best. Other than that, great job.

Mecha-Death: Pilot Mecha-Death: Pilot

Hellsing

This is an awesome concept. I'm surprised that it hasn't been done before. Like my title says, this reminded me of Hellsing for reasons I don't even know. I was just watching it and BOOM, Hellsing. That's not good or bad. You're other two submissions are awesome and I hope to see such creativity and wondrous use of music in the future. Good luck and peace out.